Tori is a….
- wife to my wonderful husband, a pilot in the USAF
- SAHM to our baby born summer of 2011 & our dog, Toby
- daughter, sister, friend
- owner of FITori PHOTO
- part-time work-at-home employee of Reflective Group
- FIT blogger
- Nutrition & wellness consultant & Personal Trainer
Tori has a….
- Masters of Science degree in Management
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science & Sociology
- Nutrition and wellness certification
- Personal Trainer certification
- Weight Management Consultant certification
- Pre and Postnatal Exercise Specialist certification
- coming up next….Sports Nutrition certification….
This blog turned out to be a great place for me to document my fitness journey. I started bulking in Jan 2009 for a Figure Competition and later began to cut for a May 2010 competition. That was the hardest and best experience of my life! YOU followed me through the experience with weekly progress pictures!!
Check out my…
- to inspire you to take control of the things in your life you want to change and…change them!
- to empower you with the knowledge you need to be successful at achieving your goals!
- you to feel confident in your body, that it will stand the test of time and will give you the physical strength to live the life you imagined!
- you to feel the freedom to get dressed without tears and anger and go out into the world happy with your body, regardless of what the scale says.
- you to be proud of yourself and how hard you work every day and go easy on yourself when you slip up. We are human. We are not perfect.
- you to stop comparing yourself to other women and compare yourself to you.
I want you to BE WHO YOU ADMIRE!!!