We don’t have a house yet so we also don’t have a nursery yet. BUT, we will. And, I’m planning.
What?! Me?! Plan?! [Tee. Hee. I'm a planner.]
I’m still planning on TIFFANY BLUE walls for FITbaby’s nursery. Check out my inspiration post here!
And, I am still planning on accenting with this hot pink. I found the round rug below to anchor the whole room and then found other accessories that I hope will match!
I’ll have to see them in person in order to be sure they match. I think the first purchase will be the RUG…
From the top left….
1. Obviously this print will NOT match with my Tiffany Blue walls! But, I wanted to show the rug IN a room. If you love this pattern for bedding, you can find it here.
2. LOVE this rug. Love love love. A bit pricey for me, but I will probably be getting this rug anyway. 99% sure….if everything else matches, that is! Find it here on babyauthority.com also! They have a new line of crib bedding called Olio that is super-chic!
If you haven’t checked out Baby Authority…do! They have some amazing stuff!
Baby Authority was gracious enough to offer FITori readers the following DISCOUNTS….
- Glenna Jean product orders of $200 + receive 10% off total
- Coupon Code: Glennajean10
- Glenna Jean product orders of $300 + receive 15% off total
- Coupon Code: Glennajean15
- + Free Shipping on all Glenna Jean products.
3. 4. 5. Land of Nod. Oh what fun. I like the changing pad cover. the curtains. the lamp and shade. I think I may get the smaller dotted sheets. I don’t love the large dotted bumper though. Maybe I’ll have that made with a different fabric…. We’ll see if this all matches the rug.
I’m not certain the changing pad cover is as soft as the ecru ones I have now. SOOOO SOFT!!! Find mine here. I’ll share all my fave baby stuff once I have a little FITmommy experience to go with it!
The main thing left for FITbaby’s nursery will be…..a pattern to make a pillow or something that will tie it all together! I need to tie the tiffany blue w/ the pink AND I’ll need things to hang on the walls.
Luckily, I have some beautiful maternity photos to hang! See the first part here. And, I plan to post the rest with a post on Pregnancy Body Image this week!
How long will it take for me to get sick of tiffany blue and hot pink?! FIThubby wants to know!