We had our big ultrasound on Monday! We were so excited to see her. It’s been a couple of months since we’ve “seen” her! It’s funny to think about my mom’s generation who got one ultrasound or none at all. We are so spoiled today with our technology! We got to see her moving around in there in 4D and it was really cool! But, she was taking a nap so we probably didn’t get the best “show”…we’ll have to wait a few more weeks to really see her! 🙂 CAN’T WAIT!!!
Our little FITbaby girl…..
- has hair!!!
- has chubby cheeks!!! (see the left-hand pic above!)
- is sucking her thumb!!! (see the right-hand pic above!)
- is head down!!! 😀
- is a fatty!!! She’s measuring at almost 5 lbs! (should be 3.75 and she’s 4.75!) But ultrasounds are wrong all the time, so who knows! (Don’t worry….she’s still in the normal range…she won’t be a Monster!)
- had her hands in front of her face for most of the time and was rubbing her eyes and playing coy
- is the cutest thing ever AND WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET HER!!!
I’ve heard that if a baby is born with little hair, they will have a FULL head of hair later…..
Was your baby (or were you) born with hair? Did he/she/you have tons of hair later if born bald, or vice versa?