In case you missed it…FITbaby’s First Birthday Party Posts…part 1.
I’m a busy girl. I talk about it all the time. My plate is over-filled…but I’m so blessed with everything that’s on it and falling off of it! 🙂 So, no time for tons of homemade party details this year. Maybe another time. Don’t forget that before FITbaby arrived, she had a royal baby shower as seen here in these 8 blog entries by styleberryBLOG: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8.
This party didn’t take me a tremendous amount of time. One trip to Kansas City to find details. One trip to Kansas City to pick up cupcakes on the way home from the airport to get FITbaby’s Gi Gi (my mom). Amazon purchases. Etsy purchases. Grocery store purchases. Done. A few “matching” details in a similar color scheme and done.
The details on the table…
- Cupcakes. from my favorite bakery of all time, Sis’s Sweets in Leavenworth KS.
- Thank you Goodie Bags. on Amazon.
- Thank you bag pink polka dot ribbon. at Walmart.
- Thank you cookies. from my favorite bakery of all time, Sis’s Sweets in Leavenworth, KS.
- Polka dot napkins. Plastic silverware. from Target.
- Drink dispenser. borrowed from a friend who purchased at Potterybarn.
- Simply Lemonade with Raspberry. at grocery store.
- Tablecloth. at Homegoods $2 (yep, $2 on clearance!!!)
- Ice bucket. at Homegoods $8
- White placemats under cupcakes. at Homegoods $10
- White bowls. borrowed from a friend who purchased at Kohls.
Check back tomorrow for smash cake pics!!!!!!
Then, by Wednesday or Thursday, check back for the custom printing details……including how this cute pic below looked on the invitations. We’re working on a giveaway and discount to share!!! I’ll share how the invites, thank you notes and how you can have them yourself…without having to be a photographer who knows Photoshop!