These are so incredibly easy and freakin’ awesome!!! They taste amazing! I must say that my Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are my favorite, but these are healthier
- 1 cup almond butter (small 8 oz jar)
- (if you use a larger jar, make sure you mix up the jar first)
- 3/4 cup sucanat
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 oz 70% or greater dark chocolate – broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a medium bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients until blended. Stir in chocolate.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and let cool for 15 more minutes.
Seriously, how easy was that? They’re so chewy!
I baked mine for 10 and you can see they’re a little over-done so you might want to check them at 8 minutes!
source: Clean Eating Magazine | March/April 2010