Last year I was pretty succesful with my goals but I will still carry some over some for 2011…work in progress!! My Goals for 2010 can be found here. I got more ambitious last summer and decided to revise and ADD to my goals in late July…what was I thinking? 🙂 My Revised Goals for 2010 are here.
Goals revised & added in July 2010
- Blog every day to every other day…inspiring and sharing — Do I get a pass for morning sickness? Work in progress.
- Stay in touch w/ my blogs using NetNewsWire — Another pass for 1st trimester? Work in progress.
- Update our budget/transactions on Mint.com daily — NEW! — Canceled!! New system that’s working better for us now! Less work!
- Finish my masters degree (by Thanksgiving) — CHECK!
- Continue working on organization & simplifying my life & home (one space at a time) — Continue to 2011. (External Hard Drive is my current project!)
- Continue with health and nutrition as my #1 goal for my diet — Continue to 2011! Big year ahead with pregnancy and nursing!
- Work out every day to every other day to stay in great shape for pregnancy — Hoping I get a pass here too?! But I’m thinking NO! Ankle injury + 1st trimester morning sickness = I’m working this week to get back at it since I’m finally feeling a little better!! Still sleeping SO much that I’ve lost HOURS every day of productivity!
- Read through my fertility/pregnancy books and maybe get to first year baby books — CHECK! Transfer to 2011 for first baby, birth and breastfeeding books!
- Start shooting in RAW and working with my new Canon DSLR & new Adobe Photoshop — Work in progress. Thinking of doing a Project 52. Looking at buying a new lens and/or external flash. Always shooting in RAW and editing in PS. And, working on getting better with PS.
Original 2010 goals…
- Get and stay more organized —- Work In Progress
- Compete by the end of the year —- CHECK
- Read all of my pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and baby books —– All done, but baby books
- Work on maintaining weight and eating a healthy pre-pregnancy diet —- Work In Progress
- Learn about my new camera and Photoshop — Work In Progress
- I started shooting in RAW in August 2010! 🙂
- Complete my Masters Degree by end of 2010 or Feb 2011 — CHECK
- Blog more often…INSPIRE OTHERS!!! —– Work in Progress
- Keep up with reading my favorite blogs — Work In Progress
I believe in having a plan for things in order to succeed. I believe in plans for losing weight, success at work, personal goals, etc. Do you agree or disagree?
How’d you do achieving your goals in 2010? Are you working on your 2011 Goals yet?