I’m going to apologize up front because the title of this post is misleading. MY REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY TIP: Hire a Pro. You can learn some things about lighting, angles, time of day, etc and you can make your point and shoot camera take better photos than you did before. BUT a point and shoot camera and even a lower dollar dSLR camera just cannot produce the same images as $5,000+ in photography equipment and experience.
Professional photography will help you:
- gain more listings by “selling” to your clients that you will have their home professionally photographed
- sell your listings FASTER & for MORE $$$
Why professional photography is so important!
- 90% or more of home buyers have their “short list” narrowed down before meeting with their agent in person…from the internet! Make your buyers “fall in love” with a house before they step foot in it!
- The importance of the thumbnail is unmatched! It is key to getting your listing viewed!
- Most people cannot tell you what makes a compelling image, but they know one when they see it.
Check out the difference between an agent’s photos and my photos! This agent took these well before she decided to have me photograph this home, so these photos were not set up to be “before” images.