These muffins are amazing and they were suggested by an amazing friend of mine. She is truly inspiring! She and her husband are examples of living a healthy lifestyle in every way – mentally, spiritually, and physically. They are also great examples of how to create the life you want! You can find Joy here.
This is a recipe that her entire family raved about! And, she had to share it! I’m so glad she did because we love it here also!
There is NO FLOUR and NO SUGAR in this recipe. It’s gluten-free. They are sweetened entirely with fruit. They taste fantastic! They make the house smell fantastic and I think they’re better after they cool!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon apple cidar vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, shredded
- 3/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon
- In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl
- Blend dry mixture into wet until thoroughly combined
- Fold in carrots and walnuts
- Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
Makes 18 muffins
This recipe came from here