These are truly healthy cookies! I love recipes without flour or sugar and only FIVE ingredients!!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup oil (I used Grapeseed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Stir in oats, dates, oil and vanilla. Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 1 Hour 10 MInutes
Recipe obtained from allrecipes.com
**Planning on trying these next time w/ raisins instead of dates!**